Statement Of Faith
- We believe in the triune God. The Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
- We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ; that he is true God and true man.
- We believe that the Holy Bible is the inspired Word of God with ultimate authority of the revelation of God. The only rule of faith and practice.
- We believe that no one can enter the Kingdom of God unless they are born again.
- We believe that Jesus is the head of the Church which is the Body of Christ and consist of all those who have received Him as their personal Saviour.
- We believe in water baptism as an ordinance of the church.
- We believe in the observance of the Lord’s Supper as an ordinance of the Church.
8. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ, His ascension and intercession as our high priest.
9.We believe the Blessed Hope, the personal, visible, imminent return of Jesus Christ.
10. We believe that there shall be a bodily resurrection of the just and unjust.
11. We know that all believers are born of the Spirit and that the infilling of the Holy Ghost as the Promise of the Father is available to every believer.
12.We believe that redemption by the blood of Jesus includes deliverance and healing.
13. We believe in the autonomy of the local church.
14. We believe in the operation of the ministry offices and gifts of the Spirit not specific to gender (Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors and Teachers).
15. We believe in the laws of increase, prosperity, benevolence, and stewardship.
16. We believe in the biblical definition of marriage as an ordinance of the church between a man and a woman (gender at birth), as husband and wife.
17. We believe in the formal, intentional and spontaneous praise and prophetic worship of Almighty God.