Statement Of Faith
8. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ, His ascension and intercession as our high priest.
9.We believe the Blessed Hope, the personal, visible, imminent return of Jesus Christ.
10. We believe that there shall be a bodily resurrection of the just and unjust.
11. We know that all believers are born of the Spirit and that the infilling of the Holy Ghost as the Promise of the Father is available to every believer.
12.We believe that redemption by the blood of Jesus includes deliverance and healing.
13. We believe in the autonomy of the local church.
14. We believe in the operation of the ministry offices and gifts of the Spirit not specific to gender (Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors and Teachers).
15. We believe in the laws of increase, prosperity, benevolence, and stewardship.
16. We believe in the biblical definition of marriage as an ordinance of the church between a man and a woman (gender at birth), as husband and wife.
17. We believe in the formal, intentional and spontaneous praise and prophetic worship of Almighty God.