Bible Enrichment School of Theology
- Introduction to Theology: Critical thinking and expectations of Theological studies.
- Biblical Interpretation: Introduces the basic exegetical methods and resources used to draw out the deeper contextual meaning of biblical text.
- Introduction to the Pentateuch 1: This course is designed to introduce students to the historical and theological interpretations of the first two books of the Pentateuch.
- Introduction to the Pentateuch 2: This course is designed to introduce students to the historical and theological interpretations of the last three books of the Pentateuch.
- Introduction to Pneumatology: The Holy Spirit, the baptism of the Holy Spirit
- Introduction to the Gospels: Study on the Gospels: Matthew, Mark, Luke and John.
- Old Testament Survey: The students will explore the historical contexts of God’s plan and purpose for His people.
- New Testament Survey – Pauline Epistles: To gain a greater understanding of the Pauline Epistles.
- Essential Doctrines: Soteriology, Godhead; Return of Christ
- Early Church History: The Evolution of Christianity.
- Christian Ethics: The Christian and Biblical View of Morality
- Pastoral Care: Understanding the integrity, compassion and confidentiality of your ministry call and functions.
- Modern Church History: Development of the Christian Movement from the reformation to Present Day.
- Missions and Evangelism: “Go ye therefore, and teach all nations…” (Matt. 28:19, KJV).
- Spiritual Disciplines/Formation: Tools to develop a closer relationship with God and become more like Him.
- Homiletics: Modern Day Preaching and Scripture Exegesis 101